Applications for the
Class of 2022 are OPEN!
Program members meet one weekend a month for six months and receive top-notch training from political professionals.
Woven throughout the training program is a focus on racial justice and equity, as well as the opportunity to build one of the most important of candidate skills—the ability and confidence to fundraise.
The 6-Month Emerge California Curriculum includes:
- Fighting for Racial Justice and Equity as a Candidate and Elected Leader
- Fundraising: Building the Skills and Confidence to Raise Money
- Public Speaking: Finding and Using Your Authentic Voice
- Communications: Messaging, Paid and Earned Media, Campaign Mail and Digital Communications
- Building a Campaign Strategy: Planning a Timeline, Developing a Budget, and Hiring a Campaign Team
- Ground Game: Field Operations and Endorsement Strategy
- Networking with elected leaders and political organizations, including Democratic women organizations, organized labor and the California Democratic Party
Keep in touch with us
and stay informed about
the Class of 2022