Emerge California trainers are comprised of a premier team of the most sought after campaign consultants, advisors and experts in the state.
Many of them have been involved in some of the most successful campaigns and initiatives we’ve seen in recent election cycles. They have won everything from school board races to U.S. Senate races, ballot measure campaigns to gubernatorial races.
They come from backgrounds that span fundraising, direct mail, field strategy, communications, press management, campaign messaging and more.
Interested in Training?
A sample of past and present trainers include:
- Amber Maltbie, Partner, Nossaman’s Public Policy Practice Group, Attorney at Law
- Annie Eagan, Fundraising Consultant and Coalition Development
- Christina Harbridge, Allegory Training, Inc.
- Danielle Cendajas, The Strategy Group
- David Graham-Caso, Communications Director, Office of LA Councilmember Mike Bonin
- Delaine Eastin, Former State Superintendent of Public Instruction
- Emily Campbell, SKDKnickerbocker
- Erica Walters, Terris, Barnes & Walters
- Jennifer Webber, Jennifer Webber Public Affairs
- Johanna Silva Waki, State and Local Director, EMILY’s List
- Jona Olsson, Director, Cultural Bridges to Justice and Chief, Latir Vol Fire Dept.
- Jordan Curley, Chief of Staff, Assemblymember Rebecca Bauer-Kahan
- Lea Grundy and Tracy Zeluff, GroundWorks Campaigns
- Libby Schaaf, Oakland Mayor and Emerge CA Alumna
- London Breed, San Francisco Mayor and Emerge CA Alumna
- Malia Cohen, State Board of Equalization Chair and Emerge CA Alumna
- Michelle Jeung, Principal, MJE Strategies
- Nancy Warren, Principal, Warren Enterprises
- Natalie LeBlanc, Founder and Principal, The Pivot Group
- Shawnda Westly, Former Executive Director, California Democratic Party
- Stephen and Sharon Edelman, Co-Founders, Speak Real Communications
If you’re interested in becoming a trainer, please email email@example.com.