Emerge California partners with various different organizations whose overall mission and ideals align with our work.
Partnerships allow us to expand our reach into diverse demographics and strengthen our message through shared communications.
Emerge California and partner organizations typically agree to the following:
- Promote each other’s organizations through buttons/icons/links on each other’s websites
- Mutually share information regarding prospective, potential, future, and current women candidates as identified by both organizations.
- Publicize each organization’s work through message swaps and other mechanisms, in which both partner organizations send an email message to their membership list, promoting the work of the other organization. This will allow interested readers to become online members of each respective organization.
- Encourage members to apply to Emerge programs, and will provide known applicants to Emerge regions.
- Respect the independence of their respective organizations and the critical importance that each organization plays in both in this partnership and this overall effort.
Interested in becoming a Partner?
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Partners include:
Planned Parenthood Action Fund
National Association of Social Workers
New American Leaders Project
Veterans Caucus of the California Democratic Party