The Emerge California training program offers the only in-depth, 70-hour premier candidate training program in the state that provides aspiring Democratic self-identified women leaders with the tools and training necessary to run for—and win—elected office and elevate themselves in our political system.
WE ARE CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS
FOR THE CLASS OF 2020!
Before starting your application for the Emerge California Class of 2020, please be sure you have done the following:
- Read about why you should apply and learn more about our mission
- Know the Application Process, including the application timeline and fee, regional cohorts, tuition and scholarship, and the required time and fundraising commitments if accepted into the program
- Learn our Selection Criteria for how program members are chosen to participate in the program
- Review the dates and locations of the Training Schedule for the Class of 2020 for each region cohort — participation at all six training sessions are mandatory
- Check out our Boot Camp opportunity if the six-month training program does not fit your needs
- Sign up for one of our Recruitment Tour Info Sessions — we’d love to meet you and learn that you are interested in applying!
Now that you know all about Emerge California’s premier training program and what we have in store for the Class of 2020:
— DEADLINE —
All applications must be
11:59 PM PST on
Tuesday, September 24, 2019