Thank you for your interest in applying to the Class of 2022
We are excited that you are applying for the Emerge California Class of 2022. Thank you for your interest in the Emerge California candidate training program and, more importantly, thank you for stepping up to serve in elected office. We need you.
Before you start your application, we highly recommend you take these actions:
- Understand the Application Process, including information about the application timeline and fee, our regional cohorts, program tuition and scholarship and grant opportunities, and the time and fundraising commitments if accepted into the program.
- Learn the Selection Criteria, including the eligibility requirements and how program members are selected to participate in the program.
- Review and hold the dates of the 2022 Training Sessions on your calendar (attendance at all training sessions is required upon acceptance into the program) and learn how the program will be delivered both in-person and virtually in 2022.
- IMPORTANT: We highly encourage you to read the application directions carefully and review the application in its entirety before you begin. You may only submit the application once. You will not be able to save your progress and return to the application form, and you will not be able to make changes on your application once submitted. To avoid any potential technical issues, we strongly suggest that you work on your application offline using the Word document APPLICATION DRAFT available for download here and then copy and paste your responses into the form when you are ready to submit your 100% completed application form
Please note that the application requires a resume and two letters of recommendation. These letters must be recommending you specifically for Emerge California.
CLASS OF 2022 RECRUITMENT VIDEO
•In order to complete your application, we require every applicant to watch our “Class of 2022 Recruitment Video.” It includes all you need to know as an applicant, and it is important to us that you have this information as you apply to the Class of 2022.
- Contact us: Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Class of 2022 Recruitment Tour — Step Into Power: You can also join us at any of our virtual Recruitment Sessions to connect with program alumnae and staff! Check out the tour dates here.
If you are ready to bring your
leadership, commitment and passion
to elected office, apply to the
Emerge California Class of 2022 today!
We look forward to reading your application!
All applications must be submitted by:
5:00 PM PST on
Wednesday, September 1, 202112:00 PM Noon
Tuesday, September 7, 2021
NOTE: The Emerge California Class of 2022 application is a Google Form that requires you to sign into a Google Account. If you do not have a Google Account, please email email@example.com to request an alternate version of the application.